Getting stuck on blue card duty is the last thing any API agent wants. Whether you’re new blood in the agency or you’re a veteran who crossed the wrong superior at the wrong time, it’s exactly what you got. Your days are now filled with mountains of paperwork and routine check-ups on registered demons. For you, life couldn’t be more uninteresting. At least, that’s how it is until a routine check uncovers something bigger…
Sometimes even the lowest-ranking agents need to make seemingly-insignificant decisions which may have wide-reaching consequences. Blue card duty may not be desirable, and it certainly isn’t prestigious, but it’s important to the success of API as a whole. Are your agents up to the task?
“Blue Card Duty” is a new adventure for Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. 2nd Edition from Third Eye Games written by Carol Darnell. It is available now from DriveThruRPG and the 3EG Online Store. Get your copy today and discover the importance of menial tasks.
Live from Kickstarter, it’s the World’s Edge Arena! Psi-punk’s next sourcebook is here and it’s ready to rumble. Our scrappy contender is raising $1,000 to be able to make it to prime time. With enough Fan favor though, the sky’s the limit.
The World’s Edge Arena will be on Kickstarter until Thursday, October 8th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Come pledge your support so we can get this book into your hands and onto your table.
What is World’s Edge Arena?
World’s Edge Arena is the second sourcebook for Psi-punk, a Fudge Cyberpunk RPG. It takes players to the city of Punta Arenas, Chile, where a televised blood sport known as the World’s Edge Arena takes place.
The setting takes inspiration from Fields of Blood and Honor, Mojoverse, Running Man, Thunderdome, and Smash TV. It adds a decidedly Psi-punk twist to the concept of future gladiatorial combat—it’s not everyday you get to watch warriors facing psychicly-controlled, cybernetically-enhanced komodo dragons.
In this setting sourcebook, you’ll get:
- Rules for arena combat, including a new Fan Favor mechanic which can help your players turn the tides of combat.
- A bestiary filled with psychicly controlled, cybernetically enhanced predators such as coyotes with sonic howls and harpy eagles with titanium claws.
- A close-up look at the city of Punta Arenas in southern Chile, including information about its various districts and local economy.
- Several new player archetype concepts, such as the Controller, Promoter, Opportunist, and Security Specialist.
- Six new adventure hooks for GMs to help inspire adventures that go beyond the walls of the Arena.
This book is the first official location sourcebook for Psi-punk. It offers a detailed look at the city, its residents, ideas for character archetypes that fit the local flavor, and a great deal of adventure fodder to help GMs run a game set in the area.