Itinerary: March 29th, 2017
8:00am Team meeting.
9:00am File TPS report.
10:30am Bug phone while Smithson is in the restroom.
11:00am Snag Ronnie and Anne and teach Lumbergh a lesson.
12:00pm Lunch (bribe Hallie).
1:30pm Hack Dalton’s account. Confirm passwords.
3:00pm Sell passwords.
3:30pm Firing range with Ronnie.
4:15pm Pay off Valesquez.
6:00pm Drinks with the gals!!!
11:30pm Terminate John.
Murders & Acquisitions is a tabletop RPG of subterfuge, espionage, intrigue, theft, and murder set in an absurd corporate world. Players portray office go-getters determined to get the corner office by whatever means necessary. Anything is fair game in an over-the-top, cut-throat corporate world.
Murders & Acquisitions will be available in the IGDN booth (#2437) at GenCon 50!
Murders & Acquisitions features:
- An all-in-one game book. Character creations. Full rule set. GM guidelines and tools. Everything you need to play in one place.
- Eight company backdrops within which you can set your story.
- Five chapters of modular, add-on rules to bring a variety of fantastical elements to the game – magic, monsters, future tech, cosmic horror, and the apocalypse – allowing players to craft a unique play experience for each campaign.
- Guidelines for creating your own custom material.
- A host of free PDF support materials available for download at DriveThruRPG.com.
A four-part actual play is available at DSPN Presents on the Don’t Split the Podcast Network.
Murders & Acquisitions uses a custom dice system that combines success/failure and degree of success/failure into a single roll. Quick mechanical resolution gets you back to telling your story quickly.
Pick up Murders & Acquisitions in the IGDN booth (#2437) at GenCon 50!
Failure to play Murders & Acquisitions will result in immediate termination.