The Summer 2014 issue of Savage Insider marks the debut of Volume 2, now published by Obatron Productions.
We’re passionate about Savage Worlds and want to share that with you. Originally envisioned as a 48-page issue, our new format garnered an overwhelming response, allowing us to increase the size by more than 50%. The theme is Rebirth and Reinvention, and it is threaded throughout all the pieces, which can be used across genres.
What’s in It for You
- A Special Address from Clint Black on Behalf of Pinnacle Entertainment Group
- Two Great Adventures + a Surveyed (between the three you get multiple maps and THREE pages of minis)
- Two Features on Mechanics
- Other Returning Favorites: Designer’s Diary, Game Prep, Character Gallery, Equipment Corral
- Exclusive First Appearances
- Two Discounts: A $5 coupon from Pinnacle Entertainment Group and 33% discount from StoryWeaver
- Information on Recent Releases and Upcoming Releases, plus Convention Connection
- Lower Percentage of Advertisements Than Most Popular Magazines
- Live Links from Table of Contents and Text
We can’t wait to hear what you think of this issue. Buy it now and put it to use at your next game.
Savage Insider, V2I1, Rebirth and Reinvention is found at http://rpg.drivethrustuff.
Savage Insider is focused on the Savage Worlds tabletop role-playing community. Issues frequently include contributions from SW licensees. It has it’s own page on Facebook and Google+, as well as a newsletter.
Savage Insider is published once seasonally, plus once in November as a Pay What You Want issue. Started in 2011 by Aaron T. Huss of Mystical Throne Entertainment, he and his then-assistant editor, Vickey A. Beaver, developed SI as a mainstay of Savage Worlds news and debuts. Today, Savage Insider is published by Obatron Productions under license from MTE and is led by Editor-in-Chief Vickey A. Beaver.