The Tarrasque, the unkillable challenge. Do you have what it takes to fight the monster? Do you have what it takes to run the Tarrasque?
How do you begin to tackle something so epic, so incredible? What do you do if your players are ready for it? That’s where The Book of the Tarrasque comes in!
The Book of the Tarrasque is 75+ pages of advice, rules, handouts, history, paper miniatures, and adventure. Plus an interactive handouts packet lets you make your own paper miniature, print maps, log the epic game, organize optional rules, and more!
The Book of the Tarrasque will be available in the IGDN booth (#2437) at GenCon 50!
The Book of the Tarrasque features:
- New 5e rules that restore elements from previous editions (like regeneration and trample attacks) and add new options to challenge any group, no matter how powerful or prepared
- An in-depth look at possible tactics brought to the table by players, as well as an in-depth look at the utility of many magic items against the Tarrasque
- The most complete history anywhere of the Tarrasque in mythology, D&D history, other game systems, and even where it is an easter egg in other media
- A foreword by Ed Greenwood
- A robust set of handouts, recompiled stat sheets, paper miniatures, game logs, and large format scaled maps
- A complete adventure to challenge 15th through 20th level characters and bring them against the Tarrasque.
The Book of the Tarrasque is for use with the 5th edition of the world’s most popular role playing game and grows it to epic proportions.
Are you ready to be epic? Find out by picking up The Book of the Tarrasque in the IGDN booth (#2437) at GenCon 50!